The Aberdeen Hockey Association was established in 1971. Since that time our mission has been to aid in the development of Aberdeen area youth both physically & fundamentally, by providing lessons & friendships that will last a lifetime. AHA is a proud member of the South Dakota Amateur Hockey Association.
The AHA program plays a SDAHA league schedule as well as games & tournaments independent of the league schedule.
The Aberdeen Hockey Association is currently looking to hire Coaches for the 2017-18 season and beyond. The following positions are currently open:
Boys Varsity Head Coach
Girls Varsity Head Coach
* The Varsity season is from October to March.
- The best interest of AHA as the number one priority
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to work in a professional environment
- Ability to communicate, learn, and develop in a team environment
- Playing experience preferred
- Must have the ability to travel
- Ability to attend practice/games
- Video Breakdown, development of practice plans, game preparation and team management
- A passion for teaching, developing, and mentoring players
- Strong time management skills
- Possess at minimum a USA Hockey Level 1 coaching certificate, pass a background screening and complete SAFEsport.
These are paid positions.
Interested candidates must complete the application below and submit to the AHA Development Director Jared Ahlberg at email@example.com. Only those who complete the application below and submit it will be considered for the open positions. Applications must be completed and received by Midnight on April 15, 2017.
Welcome to the Aberdeen Cougar online classifieds. Here you will find used equipment for sale, or perhaps find somebody looking for some equipment that you have stuffed away in your closet.
If you are interested in posting an ad, please use the link below. Be sure to include price(if selling) and contact information. If you have pictures of the equipment you may include them as well. They may be resized though to better fit the webpage.
If your equipment is sold, or you find the equipment you are looking for, please send an email to the Jeff Scheel at firstname.lastname@example.org so that the ad can be removed. Entries more than 6 months old may be removed by AHA.
We want to send your family to Universal Orlando Resort™. Get out and Play!ENTER NOW